Dr. Brandon is a certified injector with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. The AAFE has set the professional education standards in the area of facial esthetics, botox and filler injections, facial pain therapy, and sleep medicine accepted by state dental and medical boards and organizations.
MENU + PRICE LIST
This treatment relaxes the muscle that pulls your top lip up.
MASSETER / FACIAL SLIMMING
Slim your face by shrinking your jaw muscles. This also prevents migraines and teeth grinding.
Get a subtle fuller lip without having to get lip fillers.
WRINKLE REDUCTION & FACIAL SLIMMING
If you’re looking to reduce wrinkles and fine lines in Clearwater, Florida, you may be considering Xeomin and Botox. Both of these injectable treatments can help to smooth out wrinkles and give you a more youthful appearance. But what’s the difference between them, and which one is better for you? Let’s take a closer look.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Both Xeomin and Botox are made from a purified form of botulinum toxin, which works by relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles. However, there are some key differences between the two:
- Xeomin contains only one ingredient: botulinum toxin A. Botox, on the other hand, contains a mixture of botulinum toxin A, along with other proteins and additives.
- Xeomin is a “naked” injectable, which means that it doesn’t contain any additives or preservatives. Botox, on the other hand, contains additives such as albumin and lactose.
- Xeomin has a slightly different molecular structure than Botox. Some people believe that this can make it less likely to cause an immune response, which can be a concern with long-term use of injectables.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
Ultimately, the choice between Xeomin and Botox will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Results: Both Xeomin and Botox can provide excellent results when it comes to wrinkle reduction. However, some people may find that one works better than the other for their particular skin type or concerns.
- Side Effects: Both Xeomin and Botox can cause side effects such as swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection site. However, some people may find that one causes fewer side effects than the other.
- Cost: The cost of Xeomin and Botox can vary depending on the provider and the amount of product needed. However, Xeomin is generally slightly less expensive than Botox.
CHOOSING A PROVIDER
Whether you choose Xeomin or Botox, it’s important to choose a provider who is experienced and knowledgeable in injectable treatments. Look for a provider who has a good reputation and plenty of positive reviews from satisfied patients. You may also want to ask about their training and certification in injectables.
If you’re interested in Xeomin or Botox for wrinkle reductio, our team at Shore Lake Dental can help. We offer a range of injectable treatments to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Brandon an AAFE certified injector.